The Symposium Call for Poster Abstracts is now open
We encourage students, researchers, physicians and industry/company members to submit poster abstracts reflecting Big Data studies in medical bioinformatics, computational biology and health informatics. Potential areas include:
- Personalized medicine: Patient-centered, collaborative, and personalized Care
- Clinical and health decision support systems
- Biomedical and clinical bio-bank analytics
- Mobile health and bio-sensor network
- Behavioral, environmental, and public health informatics
- Bioimage and data visualization
- Text mining of biomedical literature and electronic health records
Poster submission deadline: September 30, 2017
Notification of acceptance: November 15, 2017
The useable area of the poster board is 100 cm by 120 cm
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- Only presenting authors will be notified via e-mail regarding the status of their abstract
- All accepted abstracts will be published in symposium booklet.
- Meeting Registration Guidelines for Presenters will be published later on.